While we are all very sad at this closure, the Krafty Krew are having a party at Club KennyK to celebrate all the wonderful creations and people from the last few years. We have showcase creations from current and past DT and GDT, plus games and other ways to win prizes. There is also an amazing sale going on at the KennyK Stamps shop.
Please note: all TOU still apply even after the shop closure. You must continue to watermark all creations posted online and not share or post any non-watermarked images. We will be monitoring and reporting any misuse.
For my first showcase post I am sharing a new Steampunk card using Inspector Em. I coloured her up and showed her in the Club a little while ago, so thought it was about time she went on a card!
- Kraft card blank
- Core'dinations cardstock
- X-Cut Tri-Boss folder - Cogs
- Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folders - Clocks & Diamond Plate
- Sakura Gelly Roll - Silver
- ProMarkers - Burnt Orange, Coral, Dusky Pink, Almond, Black, Warm Grey 1-5, Olive, Moss & Pear
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - #174 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Monday - We're Going Round In Circles
- Creative Fingers - #131 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open - #15 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #6 Anything Goes